Saturday, April 29, 2006

5 Science Class of 1999 Gathering


After long 6 years, we finally meet each other again. We meet at
Restoran Sate Kajang Haji Samuri Klang branch. In terms of appearance
there are no major change on each other as I can still recognize each
of them. However, got one girl that I don't really recognize. I thought
she is another girl. When I said I don't recognize you, she gets angry.
But when I said you getting prettier until I don't recognize you, she
gets happy again. Haha... During our gathering, we chit-chat not stop
because too much to catch up. Just like summarise 6 years stories into
4 hours. Most of them have started working already. One of my friends
who works in Kuantan, knows my ex-hostel friend. This is a very small
world indeed. I never thought that there are three of my classmate who
work in my current company. But they all left already for several
reasons.

Comments:

  1. "When I said I don't recognize you, she gets angry.
    But when I said you getting prettier until I don't recognize you, she
    gets happy again."


    haha~~~
    luckily u change it fast...

    ReplyDelete