Saturday, January 5, 2008

KLCC Trip

This weekend I have planned to bring my mom for walk in Petaling Street & KLCC. We decided to take public transport to there. It was amazing as our trip to KL is quite smooth on that day. What I can say, we don’t even need to wait at all. A mini bus arrived as soon as we reached the bus stop near my house. As soon we reached to Klang, as usual we no need to wait for bus there. But its quite amazing, not many people taking bus to KL on that day. The whole travel time to KL only takes 40 minutes. Maybe everyone has just celebrated new year & not many shopping malls having sale now thereby not many people feel going out this weekend.

As soon we reached, KL we brought some dried seafood stuff near central market. This is my usual practice if I went to KL with my mom.

Before went to KLCC, we went to try the Petaling street chee cheong fun (flat rice noodle). I can’t find this kind of chee cheong fun elsewhere. Chee cheong fun here is very simple & tasty. It just comes with taucu sauce without the yong tauhu stuff with is a norm. The chee cheong fun smells & taste nice with spring onion & roasted sesame. It only cost RM3 per plate. The stall is located just in front of Hong Leong bank.

Jalan Hang Lekir Chee Cheong Fun:Taste: 8/10 (good)
Price: 8/10 (budget)

For lunch we went for little penang cafe. The food selection is quite nice but its quite spicy for me. The food pricing is value for money when comparing to the other restaurant on the same level of KLCC. The set lunch only cost around RM13.50. We can choose three menu for the set lunch. Eg: lobak, pucuk paku, sour fish, sambal petai & soy sauce chicken.

Little Penang Cafe:
Taste: 7/10 (Near good)
Price: 5/10 (On par)


Before we left KLCC, we have a try on burger king Whooper. I just wanted to know that day what is so special about their Whooper other that it is a broiled flame burger. The taste almost like barbeque meat. But I think it doesn't up to my expectation.
Burger King:Taste: 5/10 (Moderate)
Price: 5/10 (On par)

Comments:

Post a Comment