Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quick lunch at NZ Curry House @ Menara Standard Chartered, KL

NZ Curry House is located at ground floor of Menara Standard Chartered in Jalan Sultan Ismail. The Standard Chartered building is situated just opposite Wisma Genting and Hotel Istana. NZ Curry House serves all kinds of foods just like a typical mamak stall/restaurant. Among the foods served here includes roti canai, tosai, chicken rice, roti naan, mixed rice and tandoori chicken.

Taste: 8/10(The mixed rice, tosai and naan are good but the tandoori chicken is a bit salty).
Price: 8/10(cheap. The price here is just like a normal mamak stall).


NZ chicken rice. Priced at RM3.80.

Comments:

  1. NZ has good food but the people working there do not have manners at all. Whats the point if the food is good but the staff do not have good manners!

    I just came back after lunch from NZ and will not go there again for sure. Reason, one of the workers spilled some curry on my costly shirt and when I asked the cashier(supervisor) guy, her told me that he cannot see the curry anymore on my shirt and told me that maybe it can be from the food that I ate there. Seriously? How can the curry from my food touch my back shirt? Real genius!!

    Please for those who are reading this stop going to this shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its almost 4 years since I posted this entry. I am not surprise if the level of service has declined over the years. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete