Monday, December 15, 2008

Best Seafood Restaurant @ Pulau Indah, Port Klang

Today I going back to office in Pulau Indah for the reservation system upgrade. I have my lunch here and found that their food quality still remain the same which is good. I always miss the food here since my team moved to Wisma Genting in Kuala Lumpur. To reach his restaurant, you will need to travel using KESAS highway heading to Pulau Indah. It is just located beside Star Cruises Terminal.

Taste:8/10(Good. Their assam curry fish or assam curry squid is a must try item. The taste is simply amazingly good).
Price:7/10(Reasonable).

Pork free.


Hot plate bean curd.

Marmite chicken. Yes, it is the British marmite in the bottle!

Assam curry squid. Must try item. You can order fish instead if you don't like squid.

Stir fry green bean sprout. Has the wok taste. Good!

Kong po style (stir fry with dried chili & ladies finger) mantis prawn.

Comments:

Post a Comment