Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ichiban Boshi @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

This is my second entry on this japanese eating place. I still think this restaurant is a better place compared to other japanese restaurant in terms of quality & price.

Taste:8/10(Good. What can I say? It is still delicious sushi, temaki, tempura, sashimi & good miso soup. However, it is still not enough to get more than 8 points from me as there are still room of improvement of some of the items such as their beef dishes).
Price:4/10(Near expensive. If take the food quality & price into account, this outcome is still better compared to other japanese restaurant).

Halal.


Pirikara udon.

Fried chicken?

Udon & sushi wazen. This set consist of five pieces of premium sushi, lotus root, udon noodles & salmon sashimi. Good and I recommend it.

Salmon.

Unagi set with egg & rice.

Tuna sushi.

Fried dumpling. I would praise the service here as we get this item for free as one of my colleague waited her dish for quite some time.

Assorted tempura. So yummy & crispy.

Egg, beef & green soya bean with rice.

Chawan moshi. A mixture of mushroom & egg.

Not sure what it called.

I not sure what is this set called. But one thing for sure that you will need to cook it!

I don't know what is this. Probably container used to prepare sake?

Comments:

Post a Comment