Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spicy Pan Mee @ Restaurant Super Kitchen, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya

I went to Damansara to meet up a friend and she recommend me to try out the spicy pan mee (broad noodles) there. The comparison that I can make to the one I tried in KL is that they have more variety and selection here. The have the special Thai style bean curd (no picture) which I think is outstanding. This place is actually quite near the Mutiara Damansara and The Curve shopping centre.

Taste:8/10(Good. The spicy pan mee standard is just like famous Kin Kin. Their bean curd is covered with sesame seed, peanut and cucumber with sour sauce is good).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The dry pan mee will set you back RM5.50 with half done egg & the Thai bean curd at RM4.50).


Dry pan mee with half done egg.

Soup with vegetable and meat ball.

Spicy chili.

Make sure you find this sign board when you want to try it. They also have another branch just opposite kin kin restaurant in Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.

Comments:

  1. Heard that from my colleague last week too. They say the best part of the pan mee is not the mee itself. it's the chili that you have to eat with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Kin Kin and fall in love with the chili. Will definately go back for more..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi EK,
    Kin kin chili is definately better than super kitchen!

    ReplyDelete