Friday, February 27, 2009

Char Koay Teow pushcart outside Kedai Kopi & Ice Kacang @ Lorong Selamat, Penang

Taste:10/10(Delicious. The koay teow is fried over charcoal fire with lard really taste different and fragrant. The koay teow comes with three medium sized prawn, chinese sausage slices (lap cheong), cockles, beansprouts, chinese chives and egg).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. I heard this is among the most expensive char koay teow in town. Priced at RM6.00 for small portion, I think it is still quite worth while as the taste is fantastic).

Non-halal.


Spicy Penang char koay teow.

Non spicy version of char koay teow.

Make sure you come here to eat the best char koay teow.

Snapshot around Lorong Selamat.

There are hokkien prawn mee and loh mee stall too.

Assam laksa stall. So much choices but only one tummy.

P/s: I would like to thank my Penang colleagues for bringing me to this excellent food lane and given me a good treat.

Comments:

Post a Comment