Thursday, February 5, 2009

Restaurant Lala Chong @ Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya - Part 2

Since we are still in the Chinese New Year mood. My colleague and I went to this restaurant again for lunch. In this review, I am able to provide more photos. Enjoy!

Taste:8/10(Good. My favourite pucuk paku were well prepared and addition of tuna is superb. The hot pan local bean curd is fantastic. The black pepper venison is good as the meat is soft enough. Usually, venison is quite hard in other places).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. This time I would think the price is a bit expensive. The bean curd although it is good but priced at RM27. Yee sang RM38 & black pepper venison RM37).

No Pork served.


Yee sang.

Hot pan local bean curd.

Stir fry pucuk paku with tuna.

Thai style chicken.

Black pepper sauce venison.

GPS/Coordinate: 3.123318, 101.571932
Address: 31 Jalan PJU 1a/5a, Taman Perindustrian Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Comments:

Post a Comment