Monday, May 2, 2011

Sid's Pub @ TTDI, Kuala Lumpur

I am thinking of bringing my mom for a good western food session. Since she don't have western food for quite a long time and craving for pork based sausage, I bring her here for lunch. Initially, I have Jarrod & Rawlins in mind, but their 1-Utama outlet already closed down and their main original branch in Damansara Heights is closed under renovation. I do some research on which restaurant offer good western food just like I had before during my trip in USA.

Then I read from Time Out magazine which have rank this restaurant as second best after Jarrod & Rawlins. I ordered three main items here, a pork burger, pigs in blankets & fudge brownies.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The food here is served well. Very good sausages with bacon. Their fudge brownies is very rich, thick & good cocoa flavour).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. The price is on the moderate range. Considering the quality of food & pub like environment which is hard to find in Malaysia, the price is still reasonable. The three main dish & a drinks cost MYR60. The service is good and no complaint about it).


Pigs in Blankets. The sausages with bacon is very good. MYR16.

Sid's pork burger. MYR16.

Juicy meat and taste good.

Fudge brownies. Flavourful and delicious. MYR12.

Sid's selection of beers.

A bit of history here and there.

Pork Bellied RFC.

Irish Guinness Celebration.

Area for dart game.

Their mains.

Snack menu.

Misc cocktail & drinks available.

It's highly recommended to come here.

Address:
34, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14
Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI),
Kuala Lumpur.

Comments:

Post a Comment