Saturday, September 17, 2011

Prado @ Balboa Park, San Diego

Located inside Balboa Park, San Diego. Prado is always occupied by visitors who are hungry but don't want to take the hassle to go outside for food. Its quite far to go out from Balboa Park if you come here by bus. This restaurant is quite famous for their American cuisine. I wanted to try their dinner set but since I am alone the restaurant suggest me to take their light snack instead.
Even though it is snack, but the food here are pretty decent. They have kobe beef sushi roll, shrimp skewers, chorizo corn dogs, poke tacos, mahi mahi tacos and much more.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. I choose to take their mahi mahi tacos which is fish and chips. The fish is quite fresh and it was good. As for drink, I ordered their famous mojito cocktail which is good and refreshing).
Price:4/10(Near expensive. The mahi mahi tacos cost USD8.95 while the mojito cost USD8.50).


This is Prado Restaurant @ Balboa Park.

My table with decorations and tacos.

Tacos taste good with cream cheese. Its free.

This mojito cocktail is so refreshing. According to the menu, it contains cruzan rums, sugar, fresh mint and lime. I keep licking the sugar outside the glass!

This is my mahi mahi tacos. It serves with red bean sauce with some cheese.

Exclusive dining experience.

Outside the restaurant there is some kind of genie holding a pot.

Address:
1549 El Prado
(between Plaza De Panama & Village Pl)
San Diego, CA 92101

Comments:

Post a Comment