Friday, September 9, 2011

Trip to USA via Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur to Taipei)

This year is a great year for me on my travel to the US. Besides being able to have both going and return on business class, the conference that I had is also the best so far and I have the opportunity to visit to a city that I couldn't imagine that I could visit one day. Other than have to endure 30 hours of flight alone, the trip this year is worth while for me.

Overall flight experience rating:9/10(Food is delicious and the cabin staff service is good. Plus I am able to rest well on this flight).

Let me start my story on my flight to Los Angeles. As usual, I will introduce the meal that I have on board. While waiting for flight, I have a light lunch in Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge.


Start of with a bun with some sweetness.

Ham with some salad.

Nicely sliced loaf of bread.

Pick whatever you like from this counter to eat with your salad.

Chicken soto rice noodle.

Assorted dessert.

Not enough, there is ice-cream.


Time to practice my photography skill in the lounge.

In flight from Kuala Lumpur to Taipei (Lunch).

They gave me Blue Diamond mixed nuts.

Having Manhattan cocktail.

Very good and tasty signature satay. You have two selections here. Chicken or beef.

Smoked chicken breast salad.

Mixed fruits.

Very good garlic bread.

Chicken mushroom rice.

Chocolate apricot cake with mango sauce.

Comments:

Post a Comment