Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The perfect combination: Pretzels & blue cheese

I brought a packet of pretzel stick previously from my US trip. I like pretzel as I like the salty taste and crunchiness. I have put it aside for a while without touching it. One day when I was hungry, I take a look on the packages. I saw that it can be eaten with cheese. Long time I haven't buy any cheese for myself. It give me the idea of purchasing blue cheese to eat with my pretzel as snack.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. Its the perfect snack combination.
Price:7/10(Moderate. I brought a large packet if pretzel for less than USD3. The blue cheese is MYR9.50).


Delicious salty pretzel. Brought from Whole Foods Market in Bowery, NYC.

Castello Danish blue cheese.

I like the mould on the cheese :-)

Cover pretzel with blue cheese.

Comments:

Post a Comment