Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TGIF 2 Course Meal @ Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya

TGIF (Thank God Its Fridays) have a reasonable lunch set meal at MYR29.90++. Below is what I had during a farewell party for one of my colleagues.

Taste:8/10(Good. The key west white fish is good. I like the taste. For some people, it taste a bit sour but for me its just nice. Bruschetta that I ordered is quite good as well).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The 2 course meal lunch set price at MYR29.90 with a starter and a main meal. Subject to 10% service charge and 6% government tax).


Keywest white fish. Mild roasted fish with sparkling citrus splash.

The keywest white fish meal comes with herb rice.

Bruschetta is toasted garlic bread with tomato basil salsa drizzled balsamic glaze.

The 2 course meal menu.

Coordinate/GPS: 3.105121,101.596132
Address: Lot No. GB15 & GB15A, Level G, Paradigm Mall, No.1 Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Comments:

Post a Comment