Friday, September 20, 2013

Bijou Cafe @ Portland, Oregon

Bijou Cafe is one of the better place to have lunch in Downtown Portland. They served many kinds of French style omelets, hash, sandwich, burger, Quesadilla, pastrami, salad, pancakes and toast. I saw this cafe is quite full during lunch time so I decided to have my lunch here.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. The food served were good and I like the combination of fried oysters, bacon and onions. However the fried oysters needs to be improved as I think its a bit soggy).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. The price for the French style omelets with oysters at USD14.95. The apple cider cost USD3.00).


Apple cider drink. Good. This restaurant use home made tomato sauce.

Green and red pepper sauce.

I ordered a French style Omelets with oysters. The oysters mixed with bacon and onions. It served with sauteed potatoes, Whole Wheat Toast and Baguette.

I had a terrible cough & flu during my lunch time and the waitress is kind enough to offer me ginger ale to reduce the cough. Service were fast and friendly.

This is the shop. Do come here if visit Portland.

GPS/Coordinate: 45.521680, -122.673387
Address: 132 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, United States
Public transport: Oak/ SW 1st Ave MAX Station.

Comments:

Post a Comment