Colourful and recognizable Fushimi Inari shrine.
Beautiful autumn foliage.
Geisha in sight...
Landmark of Kyoto.
|Day 1 (Fri)||1. Arrival 7.15am at Kansai International Airport via MH52 |
2. Taking bus from Kansai International Airport to Kyoto
3. Check in at Backpacker's Hostel Tour Club
|1. Lunch at Nakau |
2. Higashi-Hongan-ji Temple. A short walk from Kyoto Station.
|1. Fushimi Inari shrine ||1. Dinner. Musashi sushi |
2. Shijo shopping street
3. Shin Kyogoku Shopping Arcade
|Day 2 (Sat)||1. Breakfast at Nakau |
2. Beautiful autumn foliage at Tofukuji temple
|1. Gion - Geisha District of Kyoto |
2. Yasaka Shrine
3. Maruyama Park
4. Lunch. Traditional Kyoto Tofu at Tousuiro Gion
|1. Kiyomizudera temple |
2. Yatsuhashi souvenir
3. Yatsuhashi cream puff (yam flavour)
|1. Dinner. Oyako-Don of Hisago |
2. Kodaiji temple autumn night illumination
|Day 3 (Sun)||1. Kyoto station with rooftop garden ||1. Arashiyama not just bamboo forest ||1. Sunset view of Kinkakuji temple (Golden Pavilion)||1. Dinner. Soba dinner set at Polta food court, Kyoto Station |
2. Night view of Kyoto station with Christmas feel.
|Day 4 (Mon)||1. Breakfast. Beef rice at Nakau |
2. Nanzenji temple
3. Eikando temple
|1. Philosopher's path |
2. Honen-in temple
|1. Ginkakuji temple (Silver Pavilion) ||1. Dinner. Rice sashimi don at Shin Kyogoku Shopping Arcade |
2. Supper. Musashi sushi
|Day 5 (Tue)||1. Travel to Osaka via train|