The centre of Munich - Marienplatz.
Neuschwanstein Castle is just 2 hours away from Munich. This a perfect day out trip.
Hofbrauhaus is a famous beer hall in Munich. Do make sure you try their beer. Its really good.
|Day 1 (Sun)||1. Travel from London to Munich via British Airways on Airbus A320 flight. The journey took approximately 2 hours. ||1. Check in at Seibel's Park Hotel near Munich Pasing Station. ||1. First meal in Munich with traditional German dinner at Zum Spoeckmeier. The shop located not far from Marienplatz S-Bahn station. On the day of my arrival was sunday. It hardly find any restaurant open on that night. |
2. Sightseeing at Marienplatz and window shopping of the surrounding shops.
3. Munich special souvenir shop which sells cuckoo clocks - Max Krug.
|Day 2 (Mon)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel. Their eating area was lovely. |
2. Joining SANDEMANs NEW Europe Munich Free walking tour. This a 3 hours walking tour to get a glimpse of Munich.
|1. Sightseeing at Odeonsplatz. The attractions here are large public square and Royal Avenue. ||1. Late lunch at Opatija for German food. |
2. Continue sightseeing at Odeonsplatz.
|1. Visiting Hofbrauhaus Royal brew house. Unfortunately during this day, the beer hall was full with diners. I was not able to get a seat for dinner in Hofbrauhaus beer hall. |
2. Having dinner at Zum spoeckmeier to try out German short sausage with sauerkraut (sour cabbage).
|Day 3 (Tue)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel.|
2. Morning walk at English Garden Beautiful and large garden where you can watch water surfing on human made river in the garden. If you are lucky, you can watch naked people as well in the garden.
|1. Lunch at Chinesischer Turm in English Garden. |
2. Visit BMW welt. Look at the latest models of BMW automobile.
|1.Visit Munich olympic park. Munich was the host of summer Olympic in 1972. The Olympic was famous due to unfortunate incident of Munich massacre. |
2. Sightseeing in Karlsplatz which full of commercial shops and people watching.
|1. Dinner at Zum Augustiner. |
2. Night photography at Karlsplatz.
|Day 4 (wed)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel. |
2. Taking a trip from SANDEMANs NEW Europe Munich tour to Neuschwanstein Castle which is located in Fussen.
|1. Lunch having prepacked food from Yorma's at Munich main train station.||1. Continue with Neuschwanstein Castle tour. This is a full day out tour|| |
2. Dinner at Hofbrauhaus in Munich.
|Day 5 (Thur)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel. |
2. Full day visit to Salzburg in Austria.
|1. Visit Mirabell Palace in Salzburg.||1. Window shopping at Getreidegasse street. |
2. Getting to know Mozart Kugeln chocolate and taste it.
|1. Roasted chicken Bavarian style at Hofbrauhaus. This is my second dinner in Hofbrauhaus. Their beer is something you should look forward. Taste really good.|
|Day 6 (Fri)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel. |
2. Visit Dachau Concentration camp museum. This is a must visit place when you are in Munich if you haven't visit any world war two Nazi concentration camp before
|1. Visit Munich Residentz to view marvellous architecture of the palace||1. Taking a stroll at Viktualienmarkt farmer's market. |
2. Early dinner at Zum Alten markt. Great food.
3. Having ice-cream from Rischart.
|1. Take a walk around Marienplatz. |
2. Last German food dinner at Weisses Brauhaus in Tal.
|Day 7 (Sat)||1. Breakfast at Seibel's Park Hotel. |
2. Took train to Frankfurt.