Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cheese Naan at RSMY House of Real Biryani (Restoran Selera MY) @ Medan Tuanku, Kuala Lumpur

I have heard a lot of this restaurant serving good cheese naan and they claimed themselves to serve the best cheese naan in town. Finally I have a chance to try out the cheese naan here as I was there shopping in Sogo Kuala Lumpur and visiting Pertama Complex. The restaurant is located just opposite Maju Junction along with Lotus Restaurant at the corner. The naan is only available from 6.00pm onwards.

Taste:8/10(Good. The cheese naan does contain much cheese but its not abundant. Cheese naan taste good but not the best that I had. The cheese naan that I can get from Northern indian restaurant does taste better as there is coal roasted taste. Maybe they are the best in Kuala Lumpur but certainly not the whole Malaysia).
Price:6/10(Moderate. I didn't order much as I expect the cheese naan here to be almost the same size as cheese naan from other restaurants. I do surprise the cheese naan size here is a bit small. The dhal dipping dish here is not complimentary and not refillable. You need to pay MYR2.00 for each bowl of dal. I felt intimidated when need to pay extra for something which usually come for free. The cheese naan cost me MYR7.00, hot lime juice at MYR1.50 and dhal dipping sauce for MYR2.00).


Ordered RSMY garlic cheese naan. The dal dipping sauce does taste good with spices flavour, concentrated and contains much dhal inside.

Garlic cheese naan.

The naan contains much cheese and you can feel the stickiness.

GPS/Coordinate: 3.158339, 101.696880
Address: 11 & 13, Jalan Medan Tuanku, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Public transport: Medan Tuanku station on Kuala Lumpur Monorail.

Comments:

Post a Comment