Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cheap vintage clothing from Bingo @ Shibuya, Tokyo

Bingo used clothing store located in Shibuya is one of the best store to shop for quality vintage branded clothing at reasonable price. The best thing about Japan vintage clothing is that you are able to find good condition clothing and some even new. Probably the clothes out of fashion or have some minor manufacturing defects. But who cares about that as long as the cloth is still clean and looking good when wearing it. Here you are able to shop for working shirts, jeans, pants, leather jackets, boots, shoes, watches, wallets, bags and winter jackets. Bingo cater more for men market as almost 75% of the floor are selling men's products. The rest 25% are ladies products more on clothing. Shopping for vintage item is like a treasure hunt as you need to get a right size and at a right price. Even if the price is right and if the size of the clothing don't fit you, it defeat the purpose as well. Most of the items priced between 800 to 4,000 Yen. The price depends on the brand and condition of the item.


Welcome to Bingo used clothing store.

Branded leather jacket. Most of the leather jacket are selling half pricing from the full market price. But its still depends on the condition. If the jacket is very new, you will be shocked to see the price is quite near to the full market price. Here you can see Aero leather and Schott leather jacket on display at the top.


Schott front button leather jeans jacket. From the price at 32,400 Yen, you will notice that the price is not cheap. Even if the price is right, you need to have a right size as well. The fun of shopping vintage is to get the right size and right price.

Many good looking sling bags are available as well.


Good looking shoes, sneakers and boots. Some really like new.

Here you are able to find branded boots such as Danner and Redwings.

GPS/Coordinate: 35.661047, 139.697692
Address: 150-0042 Tokyo, Shibuya, Udagawacho, 32-13 (basement).
Public transport: JR Shibuya station or Tokyo Metro Shibuya station.
Website: http://www.bookoff.co.jp/shop/shop87003.html

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...