Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chocolate heaven of Lindt Cafe @ Sydney, Australia

Lindt Cafe Sydney located in Martin Place not only selling drinks and place for people to enjoy their tea time but it also sells many varieties of Lindt chocolate, macaroons, crepe and ice cream. Having a good quality food place at a very crowded area is lesser nowadays. After a long day of walking and doing touristy thing, it was a nice place to stop for chocolate and sweet to recharge and adding energy. However I noticed that the service here is slow and the waiters are not attentive. I was sitting at the table for around 10-15 minutes without anyone attending to be until I raise my hand to order. I went there during evening around 5.00pm and the cafe was not busy during that time. Nevertheless, once ordered, I get my hot chocolate and caramel cake quite fast.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The chocolate caramel cake is very rich and creamy. Its very sweet as well which I like it. The dark hot chocolate taste was very rich and taste delicious).
Price:4/10(Expensive. Small piece of chocolate caramel cake at AUD9.90 and dark hot chocolate at AUD7.50).




Lindt Cafe of Martin Place Sydney.

Inside Lindt Cafe Sydney.


Having my chocolate caramel cake with small golden leaf.

Hot chocolate comes with separate very thick dark chocolate and milk.

Very thick dark hot chocolate.

Dark hot chocolate mixed with milk.

Late evening treat before heading to Sydney airport.

Globally famous Lindt Cafe at Martin Place Sydney after an unfortunate event last year.

GPS/Coordinate: -33.867975, 151.211038
Address: Level 1, 53 Martin Pl, Sydney, New South Wales 2067, Australia
Public transport: Martin Place station via train.

Comments:

Post a Comment