Saturday, October 10, 2015

Black pasta from The Daily Catch @ North End, Boston, Massachusetts

The Daily Catch is a small and simple restaurant with only 20 seats. No reservation is required and cash only establishment. The food here is delicious. I only have a chance to try out their black pasta which they are known for. The kitchen is open so you can watch all the chef action in preparing your food.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. I ordered the black pasta aglio olio style. I has a lot of ground squid sauteed with garlic and olive oil. The meal is savoury and delicious).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. The black pasta entree portion cost USD24.00. I should have ordered appetizer portion so that I can try their other stuff. Anyway, I am satisfied with the meal).




Black pasta aglio olio with ground squid, garlic and olive oil. Fragrant and delicious.

Menu on the blackboard. Do take note that they only accept cash.

My table. Very simple.

The kitchen. That's it. Small kitchen but great food taste.

The Daily Catch restaurant.

GPS/Coordinate: 42.364093, -71.053944
Address: 323 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, United States
Public transport: 8 minutes walk from Haymarket subway station.

Comments:

Post a Comment