Sunday, October 11, 2015

Carmelina North End @ Boston, Massachusetts

Carmelina located in North End Boston serving Italian meals. I arrived this restaurant quite early around 5.30pm. The restaurant is quite empty during that time. However, the server have a hard time to find me a table for me. I just need a seat. After around 5 minutes waiting, he finally give me a seat but only for 30 minutes as the seat were reserved. I ordered their risotto frutti di Mare. The meal were good but the service needs improvement. Somehow I feel that I was being rushed to have my meal.

Taste:8/10(Good. The clams and the mussels which were good in risotto. The mussels were done properly in red tomato sauce. Taste wise were good).
Price:4/10(Near expensive. The meal risotto frutti di Mare at USD22.00).




My main meal. Risotto frutti di Mare. Shrimp, calamari, clams, and mussels in a light fragrant tomato sauce with risotto.

Start with bread with balsamic vinegar.

Small restaurant with patio seating.

GPS/Coordinate: 42.363866, -71.054080
Address: 307 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, United States.
Public transport: 8 minutes walk from Haymarket subway station.

Comments:

Post a Comment