Monday, May 8, 2017

Decent New Zealand beef noodles from Gyuniku Signature @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur

Its has been long time I never step into my unknown territory of Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Comedy show does encourage me to explore for food in this area while I waiting for showtime. I found this beef noodles shop which is quite interesting as they serve beef noodles using beef from New Zealand. The shop has been there for a few years but I only discovered it recently. Without thinking too much, as usual I will take the shop signature dish which is their mixed kuey teow soup special with beef balls, ox tongue, tripe, brisket, sliced beef, shank and tendon. Best of all, the bowl contains all the goodness from cow.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The beef is tender and flavourful. The soup is natural taste and can feel its homemade. The chili sauce makes the beef taste even better).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The price of the beef noodles here is slightly more expensive if you compared to somewhere else. A bowl of signature kuey teow soup at MYR18.00. However, they are using good quality imported beef and taste good).


Delicious beef noodles with mixture of beef parts.

The sauce which comes with the noodles taste great.

Old fashion type of shop interior. Its still empty as I came early.

Maintaining the tradition.

Gyuniku Signature menu book.

Coordinate/GPS: 3.152846, 101.620706
Address: 109, Jalan Aminuddin Baki, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours: 12.00pm to 9.00pm. Closed on Monday.

Comments:

Post a Comment