Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Meals On Board Superstar Virgo - Star Cruises

It has been about two months since I went on board Star Cruises Virgo for cruise but I still didn't manage to review about the food served on board. The food shown here is just a portion from our 4 days 3 nights meal on board. There are indian food, buffet dim sum in the morning, mediterranean style buffet & chinese dining restaurant. Below I describe the food in layman terms as I don't remember what the exact name is. My next target is superstar Gemini which I plan to sail on March. Anyone want to join?

Food On Superstar Virgo

Taste: 8/10 (good)
Price: Included In cruise package. All food served is buffet style unless ala carte at selected restaurant.

Beef steak with crispy onion rings and barbecue corn. This beef steak is large but a bit hard.

Fried rice with big prawn and lobster sauce.

Salmon salad with boiled potato
Chicken salad with avacado, tomatos, bun, olive, cucumber, purple cabbage & western herbs.
Sichuan style chinese tofu, vegetable with soy sauce (normal) & fried meat.Sichuan style tofu.

Comments:

Post a Comment