US Capitol Building.
White House at night.
Beautiful main hall of Library of Congress.
Learn the meaning of freedom from Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
|Day 1 (Thur)||1. Arrival 6.00am at Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) via Virgin America flight from Los Angeles, USA |
2. Taking Metrobus 5A from Washington Dulles Airport to Rosslyn Metro station. From Rosslyn Metro Station you have direct access to Washington DC. I took the metro train to Braddock Road Station in Alexandria, Virginia. Do take note that Washington DC is located nearby state of Virginia and Maryland.
3. Check in at Home Stay via Airbnb. Great the host allowed me to put my luggage.
|1. Lunch. Hard Times cafe |
2. Visit Old Town of Alexandria, Virginia. View photos of Alexandria here.
|1. Washington Monument |
2. Lincoln Memorial
3. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
4. US Capitol outside view.
|1. Dinner. Chinatown Express having chicken noodles. |
2. White House at night outside view.
|Day 2 (Fri)||1. US Capitol Visitor Centre ||1. Lunch at US Capitol Cafeteria. |
2. Library Of Congress. This is the world largest library. Beautiful interior.
|1. National Gallery of Art ||1. Dinner. Panda Express. |
|Day 3 (Sat)||1. Breakfast at King Street Cafe |
2. Arlington National Cemetery
1. Lunch. Ben's Chili Bowl.
|1. Georgetown, Washington DC.||1. Dinner. Little Viet Garden Restaurant for Vietnamese food. |
|Day 4 (Sun)||1. Breakfast. Cereal at home stay. |
2. Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
|1. Martin Luther King Memorial ||1. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.|
2. Shopping in Pentagon City Mall.
|1. Dinner. J Paul's Georgetown having baby back rib.|