Beautiful tulips in Keukenhof. Come here from Mar-May each year if you don't want to miss viewing this tulip garden.
Wondering if you know what type of chocolate is this in Albert Cuyp market. Just look don't touch!
Amsterdam hype about marijuana. From marijuana drinks, cakes and cookies.
Do sample their cheese, its delicious.
Windmill at Zaanse Schans.
|Day 1 (Tue)||1. Travel from Paris to Amsterdam via Thalys fast train. |
2. Check in at Trianon Hotel @ Museumplein
3. Walking around Dam Square and scenic selfie at Amsterdam canals.
|1. Purchased some grocery at Albert Heijn store. You can get quite a good deal from Albert Heijn and can get Dutch delicacies such as Stroopwafels here. ||1. Traditional Dutch meal dinner at Haesje Claes |
|Day 2 (Wed)||1. Breakfast at Trianon Hotel. |
2. Visiting Keukenhof the largest flower garden in the world. The garden is located at Lisse. You may purchase the combo ticket online (bus + adult entrance ticket).
|1. Continuation of Keukenhof visit. ||1. Visited the Roman Catholic church of De Krijtberg Kerk. ||1. Traditional Dutch dinner at Oud Holland located opposite Dam Square. |
|Day 3 (Thur)||1. Breakfast at Trianon Hotel |
2. Following SANDEMANs NEW Europe Amsterdam Free walking tour. This is a tip based 3 hours walking tour which will covers Dam Square surrounding.
|1. Visiting windmill in Zaanse Schans ||1. Following SANDERMANs NEW Europe Red Light District Amsterdam tour. This is a two hours walking tour around red light district of Amsterdam. ||1. Steak dinner at Cocina Argentina (Mas Y Mas) near Amsterdam Chinatown|
|Day 4 (Fri)||1. Visit flora Holland flower market. This is the world largest flower auction centre located in Aalsmeer. Come early to watch the flower auction process. ||1. Visiting Albert Cuyp Market. This is Amsterdam largest open air market. Do try a variety of cheese samples and delicious herring. |
2. Having Kroketten at Cafe Hoppe
|1. Orange Day parade ||1. Dinner at Asian Kitchen |
|Day 5 (Sat)||1. Van Gogh museum||1. Amsterdam river cruise||1. Dutch snack bitterballen at Het Gasthuys||1. Flight going back home Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur on KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines|