New York City skyline at night.
New York Central Park.
|Day 1 (Tue)||1. Arrival 6.15am at J.F.Kennedy (JFK) Airport via Jetblue flight from San Diego, USA |
2. Taking NYC Airporter shuttle from JFK Airport to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York
3. Taking New York subway to hotel
4. Check in at The Bowery House hostel. Great they allowed me to put my luggage.
5. Joining All in One Downtown NYC Free Tour by Foot.
|1. Lunch. Amy's Bread |
2. Continue with... All in One Downtown NYC Free Tour by Foot.
|1. Top of The Rock for New York skyline view.||1. Times Square |
|Day 2 (Wed)||1. Greenwich |
2. Good biscuit and pastries at Pasticceria Rocco
|1. Lunch. Famous Ben's Pizza of SOHO |
2. High Line Park visit
|1. Tea break at Lobster Place in Chelsea Market. Having lobster salad sandwich. ||1. Visit 911 Memorial |
2. Visit South Street Seaport on Pier 17
3. Visit Italian night market near Chinatown
4. Dinner. Beef rendang rice at Nyonya Restaurant. A Malaysian meal restaurant.
|Day 3 (Thur)||1. Trinity Church visit |
2. Lower Manhattan visit
3. Staten Island Ferry (free service)
|1. Grand Central Terminal |
2. Lunch. Junior's Cheese Pie at Grand Central Terminal.
3. Bryant Park
4. Visit United Nation building. Unfortunately, there is International event. So the building is closed to the public.
5. Times Square
6. New York Public Library
|1. Federal Reserve Bank, New York for viewing the gold vault of New York underground. |
2. Brooklyn bridge walk
|1. Brooklyn tour by foot|
|Day 4 (Fri)||1. Breakfast. Pastrami at Katz Delicatessen |
2. Window shopping Avenue 33, New York
|1. Window shopping at Macy's Superstore |
2. Empire State Building
|1. Central Park ||1. Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET) |
|Day 5 (Sat)||1. Breakfast. Salami at Katz Delicatessen||1. Back home to Kuala Lumpur via Virgin America and Malaysia Airlines.|