Saturday, April 19, 2008

Asiari in SACC Mall, Shah Alam

After several years not visit Shah Alam, this time I plan to have a walk on this well planned city.

Taste: 9/10 (Nice roast beef. They put a lot of chili padi but it is still not that spicy as the beef is properly marinated using spices, vineger & sugar)
Price: 5/10 (Near expensive)


Nice environment with Vietnamise style.

Roast beef & picked lotus root with rice. The beef is properly marinated.

Take a look on its menu.

Another page on the menu book.

SACC Mall in Shah Alam.

Comments:

  1. i went to this place last friday for dinner.very kenyang... hehe..affordable too..have you try asam laksa at old town white cofee?superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that you like Asiari too. Thanks for the suggestion. I know that Old town white coffee is famous for their asam laksa but I yet to try it. I will post it into my blog after I try it and give my opinion about it. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete