Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Monsoon @ Brick Lane, London

Great food and great atmosphere plus the staff are friendly. The food is excellent, with good portions as well.

Taste:10/10(Excellent. This is the best Indian food that I ever had. I never thought that Bangladesh or Northern Indian food can be so good. I live in a country with abundant of South Indian food but lack of Northern Indian food. The taste is amazing and you should try their Gosht-e-lazeez which is tender pieces of lamb cooked with shallots, fresh ginger and coriander).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The price is moderate among London standard. I spent around 11 Pound for the Gosht-e-lazeez and keema rice).


My delicious Gosht-e-lazeez with keema rice.

Keema rice.

Inside the restaurant. Nice and cosy.

Coordinate/GPS: 51.519292,-0.07184
Address: 78 Brick Lane Bangla Town London E1 6RL United Kingdom
London tube: Aldgate East station or Aldgate or Shoreditch High Street.

Comments:

Post a Comment