Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fish & Chips of Rock and Sole Plaice @ London, England

I was doing my research on where to have good fish & chips in London and this place did appear and the review were ok. The place is crowded as well so I think the food here shouldn't be bad. When I came here, the place were so packed that I need for a while before I am able to get a seat. I get a seat in the underground level. For me its ok as I am having the table alone for some people, the space is rather small. I could see that other table ordering different meal and I wish I could do that as well :-)

Taste:7/10(Moderate. The fish and chips portion is large but the taste is not up to its hype as the oldest fish and chips restaurant. The fish and chips is a bit oily as well).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The price is standard by London rate. The regular cod fish cost 13.50 Pound. And the mushy peas at 2.00 Pound. Do take note that there are price difference of dining in and take out orders. I am puzzled on my this restaurant charges more than half for dine in?


My regular cod and chips. The portion is generous but for me its a bit oily. It comes with tartar sauce.

Mushy peas.

This is how the shop look like in Covent Garden.

GPS/Coodinate: 51.515012, -0.125700
Address: 47 Endell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9AJ.
Public transport: Covert Garden station on London tube.

Comments:

Post a Comment