Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Summit USJ

Its weekend again. I went to Summit to look for something bargain.

Black Canyon coffee
Taste: 6/10 (Moderate)
Price: 4/10 (Near expensive)

This time me & my friend choose black canyon coffee as dinner place. This outlet is their first outlet in Malaysia. Don't be deceived from it name. This eating place not only sells various types of coffee but it also famous for its thai food. I tried the thai style noodle. In my opinion, I think that the noodle is quite nice except for its prawn. The prawn is just too hard because they fried it for too long. So, it caused the prawn to lost its taste.
Blue berry yoghurt
Thai style rice with tom yam soup. The soup taste good.
Thai style noodle. The prawn is hard.
Offer many types of steak

Comments:

Post a Comment