Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lunch at Bukit Tinggi 2 Klang

This weekend I have planned to have lunch at Bukit Tinggi 2. I don't know what to eat at the first place. But after searching around for 10 minutes, I decided to try the new AT Seafood bak kut teh. I saw a lot of new restaurant over this area but most of them only open at night. Other which have their business during day, don't have many customer in. So, I may try them later. This outlet is quite near the AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang. For those who is not familiar, Bukit Tinggi Klang is divided into three phase. One, two and three.

AT Seafood bak kut teh
Taste: 6/10 (moderate-not manage get good marks due to soup)
Price: 6/10 (moderate)

This restaurant environment is a combination of tradisional & modern design. Nice.
The taste of the BKT is so so as I think it is not suitable for them to add rice wine & ginger to the BKT. This is the first time that I taste BKT with rice wine. The meat is tender & juicy. For me it's weird. However you may have your own opinion after you try it.
I have ordered bak kut teh with fish meat.
Yaw mak choi
Nice teapot & tea cup. I love it since the cup size is suitable not too small as in the tradisional form. The tea colour is just fine & not too dark.
Menu & its price. They offered abalone as one of its menu.
More menu & price.

Comments:

Post a Comment