Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snacks in Klang

Hungry after having lunch or dinner? Maybe you may want to try some of my recommendation below:

Big Apple Donuts

Taste: 8/10 (good)
Price: 6-7/10 (moderate - depends on how may you order. The more you order the cheaper per donut).

Today I brought three donuts from Big Apple to try it as my colleague recommend me to try it. Big Apple do offer a variety of flavours and durian flavour did catch my attention. However, I am unable to buy it because it only last for around one hour. I am too full to finish it on the spot after just having my dinner. So, I just bought blue berry, almond chips & peanut flavour. The price for each donut is RM2 and if you order half dozen, it only cost RM9.60. As I mentioned earlier, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

Three a in box

Opened the box. Oops, its donuts in half. Forget to snap the picture before I taste it.

Rojak Klang Gani

Taste: 8/10 (good)
Price: 8/10 (cheap)

I heard this rojak stall which is situated at emporium makan klang just in front of Shaw Centrepoint Klang, is quite good. This stall business is quite good as many are waiting for their order. This rojak consist of fried kuih, squid, egg, tofu, cucumber, potato & gravy(peanut sauce). The good thing about this rojak is the kuih & the peanut gravy are served hot. Not like other rojak stall that serve cold & soft kuih. Each plate cost RM3. This stall open at 4.30pm till 10.30pm & close on sunday.

Comments:

Post a Comment