Monday, February 15, 2010

Lot 10 Hutong

The management of Lot 10 (YTL Corporation) has taken a great step in revitalizing the Lot 10 food court by inviting those top/best food stalls in the country to open their stall here in Lot 10. The food court once served mediocre food, now is a pleasant place to visit. I can see the place is almost full during my visit there for dinner. There are quite a number of stalls from my observation. I think the food here is rather good and it will be a famous place for food one day. I would recommend this place for tourist who want to try as many as possible good local Malaysian Chinese food in a short period of time.


Lot 10 Hutong located at lower ground floor. The stalls are ...

1. Hon Kee Porridge.

2. Kong Tai Hot Wok (Fried Hokkien noodles and oyster omelette)


3. Campbell Popiah

4. Soong Kee Beef Noodles (Jalan Tun Siew Sin, KL)

5. Mo Sang Kor Bak Kut Teh from Pandamaran, Klang.

6. Duck King (Famous with their roasted duck).

7. Ho Weng Kee wanton noodles

8. Bavaria Haus (Western and bar)


9. Ipoh Nga Choi Chicken rice.
10. Kim Lean Lee hokkien noodles.

I went there during the second day of Chinese new year and you will notice that many stall are closed. I went for Hon Kee Porridge with pork innards and guess what, it taste quite good. They have many types of porridge toppings: raw fish, pork meat, century egg, pork innards and etc. I choose pork innards as others are sold out. Priced at RM6.50 per bowl plus tax is a bit expensive when compared to the stall in Petaling Street. But here it is more convenient & air-condition environment. So it is worth for the extra. I would give 8/10 for the taste of this porridge.


I saw this Lot 10 decoration on the lobby which listed hundreds of chinese last name (family name). Interesting though.

Comments:

Post a Comment