Lot 10 Hutong located at lower ground floor. The stalls are ...
1. Hon Kee Porridge.
2. Kong Tai Hot Wok (Fried Hokkien noodles and oyster omelette)
3. Campbell Popiah
4. Soong Kee Beef Noodles (Jalan Tun Siew Sin, KL)
5. Mo Sang Kor Bak Kut Teh from Pandamaran, Klang.
6. Duck King (Famous with their roasted duck).
7. Ho Weng Kee wanton noodles
8. Bavaria Haus (Western and bar)
9. Ipoh Nga Choi Chicken rice.
10. Kim Lean Lee hokkien noodles.
I went there during the second day of Chinese new year and you will notice that many stall are closed. I went for Hon Kee Porridge with pork innards and guess what, it taste quite good. They have many types of porridge toppings: raw fish, pork meat, century egg, pork innards and etc. I choose pork innards as others are sold out. Priced at RM6.50 per bowl plus tax is a bit expensive when compared to the stall in Petaling Street. But here it is more convenient & air-condition environment. So it is worth for the extra. I would give 8/10 for the taste of this porridge.
I saw this Lot 10 decoration on the lobby which listed hundreds of chinese last name (family name). Interesting though.