Saturday, October 29, 2011

Delicious spicy pork stew @ Hongik University Subway exit, Seoul

This restaurant is quite near to my hostel that I stay during my visit to Seoul. I went there because it is near my place and I am curious to try what they have in the store as I always saw many customers inside the shop. I not sure what is the dish called but on their menu they do have the picture. The dish is quite spicy and stewed with Korean kimchi and they also put a lot of pepper in the dish. Like many Korean restaurant, small dishes of banchan were provided.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. Taste is good and the spiciness is suitable for the cold weather at that time during my visit which is their autumn. The pork is tender and the stewed kimchi compliment with the pork).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Unfortunately, I can't remember how much is the dish but I estimated it to be around 12,000 Won~USD12.00)


Pot of stewed spicy pork in kimchi. As usual, Korean food always comes with many side dishes. Kimchi is always a must!

Wow, look at the pepper on top of this pork stew. The soup is fiery red.

Taste good. Clean bone.

Coordinate/GPS: 37.557783,126.923066
Address: 158-26 Donggyo-dong (200 Donggyo-ro) Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
Metro Station: Hongik University station exit number 2. This is a corner shop. It is very obvious as there is only one corner restaurant.

Comments:

Post a Comment