Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Juyoh Hotel @ Tokyo, Japan

Everyone knows that staying in Tokyo is an expensive affair. Budgeting is very important in order to have the best in this city. I able to find a room which cost 2900 Yen around MYR110 per night in Tokyo. I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and this is the best and cleanest hotel that I stayed so far. The toilet especially is amazingly new and clean. The shower is good and the room is great as well. For such a rate, I am able to get a single room for myself. This hotel has 10 storey and they have kitchen at ground floor. The kitchen does have a water filter where I get my daily free supply of water before I went our for my own discoveries. Water in bottles is super expensive in Tokyo. You can easily get water bottle but you need to pay 100 Yen for just 500ml of water. That is around MYR4.15 for 500ml of water! This hotel even have Playstation, Wii or Nintendo at ground floor for the guests enjoyment. Not only that, if you don't have your own laptop to use their free WIFI, they also Apple desktop for you to use! If you like to have Japanese style private bath, they have it on the 10th floor. On the same floor also have washing machine in case you need to wash your clothes while you were in Tokyo.

Basically this hotel is perfect in every aspect except that you need to walk around 10 minutes to the Minami-Senju station (nearest Tokyo Metro station). It can be cold early morning or late at night to walk this long. I faced temperature around 7 C to 10 C in the morning and late at night.

Rating:9/10(Good hotel and recommended for solo traveller and backpackers. Even this hotel is decent enough for business trip as well).
Price:9/10(Good price for decent hotel for budget traveller. Price at 2900 Yen a night and you can get further discount if you stay more than 1 week or even 1 month!)


My room.

The shower.

The many buttons toilet. The seat has heater as well.

Male toilet.

Basin.

Address:
2-15-3 Kiyokawa Taito, Taito, 111-0022 Tokyo

Comments:

Post a Comment