Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dinner at Zum Augustiner @ Munich, Germany

Zum Augustiner with the tagline of Munich Hospitality in the centre of the pedestrian precinct offers a variety of Bavarian food options to their patrons.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. My expectation about Leberkas was wrong. I don't know that it taste like sausage and before this I thought that it is a kind of bread! Taste wise I would say its at moderate level. The soup was salty and liver dumpling was something different and should try in Munich).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Munich style dumpling soup at EUR4.20, Leberkas at EUR4.80 and beer at EUR3.00).


My dinner meal of the day. Leberkas and liver dumpling soup. Leberkas comes with seasoned mustard and pretzel.

My portion of Leberkas which the shape is like bread. The taste is similar with sausage. Before this, I don't even know that Leberkas is not a type of bread. It consists of beef, pork, bacon and onions and is made by grinding the ingredients finely and then baking it as a loaf in a bread pan until it has a crunchy brown crust.

Munich style liver dumpling soup.

Ordered Augustiner Pils beer.

Zum Augustiner interior. Many hanging animal horns around

GPS/Coordinate: 48.138358, 11.568654
Address: Neuhauser Straße 27, 80331 München, Germany.
Public transport: München Karlsplatz station on S-Bahn.

Comments:

Post a Comment