Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paddington House of Pancakes, The Gardens Midvalley KL

I like to eat pancakes. When I were small, my mom always prepared me with her Planta version of pancakes. I always eat it on its own. Now there were commercial restaurant which served pancakes. Although this restaurant is established in 2005, but it is still new to me. I always like a more traditional type of pancakes. So, I ordered plain pancake with lemon juice and sugar that came with a few blueberries. The second plate is mini pancakes with banana and ice-cream that came with maple syrup. Anyway, they score high on the food presentation.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. Their pancakes taste good but sometimes the combination is quite weird. I think lemon and pancakes don't mix well. Maybe I don't like sour stuff. You can choose from their more than 100 types of pancakes variety. I don't know that pancakes can be combined with ice-cream, ham or sausages before. I think pancakes can only eat with syrup, sugar, milk or jam. This give me some idea of preparing my own version of pancakes next time.
Price:3/10(Expensive. The price is expensive and it is a one time experience. You can get better value at home by making your own. Learn from here, make yourself later at your home comfort. Their pancakes priced between RM9 to RM25 per plate).


Lemon, sugar & blueberries plain pancakes.

Banana & ice-cream mini pancakes.

Comments:

Post a Comment