Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kimchi Hongdae Hostel @ Seoul, South Korea

When I travelling, I like to choose cheap and good hostel to stay. I don't like to spend so much on the hostel since I won't be in the room most of the time. If I can't find a partner to go with me, I basically will look for the best cheap single room that I can find. At the rate of 44,000 won for a single room, I think I get quite a good deal for a night stay in Seoul. I booked this hostel for 5 nights. But I can't complete my travel schedule and I quite like the environment and entertainment of Seoul, so I extended one more night here.

The staff in this hostel are very helpful, shared bathroom & toilet are clean, bed room is big and clean. The hostel is not too far from Hongik University Station. Plus the newly completed Airport express (AREX) also stops at Hongik University Station.

Along the way from the Hongik station to the hostel, you will pass by 3 convenience stores (One Circle K, One Family mart & one Ministop) . So buying your grocery is not a problem here. This hostel also have water dispenser, washing machine, vending machine & kitchen. The water dispenser can really save some budget since you don't need to buy water everyday. Security is not a problem here since they have CCTV inside out of the hostel.

Rating:9/10(Good hostel. Its recommended. Good price, good location, clean and convenient).


My room. Single room single bed.

GPS/Coordinate: 37.559499, 126.920752
Address: 570-16 Yeonnam-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Mapo, 121-869 Seoul.
Subway Station: Hongik University (Line #2, Exit #2). Station #239.

Comments:

Post a Comment