Monday, October 17, 2011

O Bento @ Hongik University Station, Seoul

I start of my Seoul food journey by having a bento set in one of the restaurant near Hongik University station. I was walking around the area that I stay for some good food before I went to a palace to start of my trip. I found a bento shop which quite suit my taste. I want to have rice on the day also as I would like to have more energy to sustain until dinner time :-) Although this shop sells food more like Japanese style but the concept of the food served are more of Korean style. A big bowl of rice with all the major ingredient on the top of the rice (Also known as Bibimbap).

Taste:9/10(Delicious. I ordered Unagi bento. The meal turn out to be good and delicious and its different with some herbs smell which its first time to me. But I like the taste and smell very much).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. The price tag for the meal shown below is 12,000 won. The price is quite high for my first meal but I am satisfied with the meal served).


This is my unagi bento meal as lunch. With a lot of egg, herbs & seaweed toppings. It has some ginger slice on top as well. This set comes with miso soup.

My first kimchi in Korea. I like the kimchi here. Its a bit different compared to the one I had in Kuala Lumpur. After this meal, I have kimchi everyday!

O Bento shop.

Friendly and cute looking little restaurant.

I can't tell you where this restaurant is located, but it sure near this Burger King restaurant.

GPS/Coordinate: 37.555611, 126.923312
Location: Seoul metro subway Hongik University Station Line 2, Exit 8.

Comments:

Post a Comment