Thursday, June 19, 2014

Breakfast at King Street Cafe @ Old Town Alexandria, Virginia

I found this cafe while I wandering around King Street for breakfast hunt. This is a little gem which serve good breakfast. The food were good and what that really set this place apart was the at-home feel like I was sitting in my mom's kitchen waiting for my food to be served. The Korean owner is very friendly and they seems to have many repeat customers.

Taste:8/10(Good. The breakfast served were good and felt like home. Do order their French toast).
Price:8/10(Cheap. By Alexandria standard, this place serve a very reasonable priced breakfast).


King Street Cafe in charming Old Town Alexandria.

My French toast with bacon and omelette. Taste good although presentation wise is not that great.

Tasty bacon.

Coordinate/GPS: 38.805433, -77.050975
Address: 1018 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA.
Public Transport: King Street Metro Station via blue or yellow line.

Comments:

Post a Comment