Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Full Function Gadget

Now, I want to rumble about a device that I find it interesting. It is the MSI Mega Stick, a five in one thumb drive. It offers five great functions such as thumb drive (256 MB), MP3 / WMA player, voice recorder, FM radio and FM recording. This device has all the functionality that I need. This device also uses AAA sized battery and it is good for me when I am on traveling for a long time without the worry to find power socket to charge the device. By the way, AAA sized battery can be purchased anywhere. But this interesting device also has its own downside. The black lever on the side of the Mega Stick is quite small and difficult to adjust. But this disadvantage didn’t pose much problem to me. The pricing of this device is quite reasonable at RM315. The package comes with:
• MSI Mega Stick (Portable Digital Audio Player)
• Ear-clip Type Earphone with Extension Cable
• Extension Cable for Earphone
• Metal Necklace
• USB Extension Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
• Carry Bag
• Driver Disk
• AAA Battery

Comments:

Post a Comment