Thursday, June 5, 2008

Charn Kee Tasty Corner

This eating place is located in Jalan Alor, KL which is within walking distance from Sg Wang Plaza in Bukit Bintang. This place is famous for its curry laksa & fish paste noodles. The serving was fast although the place is full with people during lunch time. I ordered their curry laksa and I think it is just nice. The curry laksa has squid, tau foo pok, medium sized prawn and hand made fish ball.

Taste:7/10(Nice. For me every item in the curry laksa is on the par. Only the fish ball is better than average. My colleague tried the claypot fish paste noodle and he thinks it just average).
Price:7/10(Reasonable. Large bowl priced at RM6. Amazing, I don't need to buy extra supply during lunch. Really full after eating.)

Clay pot fish paste noodle.

The menu they have. Others items on the menu includes lam mee & nyonya curry laksa.

Comments:

Post a Comment