Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spicy Pan Mee @ Restaurant Kin Kin, KL.

I took monorail from my office (Raja Chulan station) to meet my uni coursemate Andy in Medan Tunku station (near Chow Kit area). He took me to this restaurant to try out their famous spicy pan mee. At first glance, the restaurant does funny to me. It means fast fast in hokkien.

Taste: 8/10(Good. The pan mee is normal but what make it different from others is the spicy dried chili and the egg. It comes with a small of soup if you order the dry pan mee).
Price: 6/10(Moderate. Normal bowl of pan mee with egg will cost you RM5).


Dry pan mee with half done egg.

Pan mee with chili.

Spicy dried chili.

You may find this restaurant at this address:
40, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman Satu
Off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Kuala Lumpur

Comments:

Post a Comment