Sunday, December 6, 2009

Spicy Soup @ Restaurant Kien Kee, Seri Kembangan, Serdang

Today I plan to tryout google map on my Ipod touch to get to Seri Kembangan. Unfortunately, the map is a bit misleading and I end up having to find the way to Seri Kembangan on my own. Meet up with my ex-course mate in Serdang for a food trip. Still tired from the Malacca food trip yesterday but I still craving for more food :-). The food here is still great with the environment almost as same as Pandamaran in Klang.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The soup with the fragrance and spiciness of white pepper. In the soup there are pork stomach, pork, chicken & vegetables).
Price:6/10(Moderate. RM8 per person per serving for spicy soup & drunken chicken).


Spicy pork & chicken soup. I like the umph.. of the spiciness of this soup.

This is how the shop look like.

Restaurant Kien Kee.

GPS/Coordinate: 3.022735, 101.705307
Address: D-1, Jalan 10/3, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.

Comments:

Post a Comment