Sunday, July 22, 2012

KFC @ Ikebukuro, Tokyo

I usually try to avoid fast food chain restaurant when comes to food. But this time, I can't avoid it as I am quite hungry at that time and I can't find something that can satisfy my appetite. Not that I don't want to try KFC fried chicken over here, but the price is wow, so expensive. Anyway, I have tried Japanese KFC and know how it tasted like now :-)

Taste:6/10(Moderate. The chicken is crispy but not spicy although I ordered the spicy version. Oily and the skin has not much taste. The chicken portion is small).
Price:4/10(Near expensive. For two pieces of small chicken with some French fries, it cost me 620 Yen which is equal to MYR25).

My whole meal. Do notice that the French fries is thicker version compared to Malaysian version. As usual they don't have chilli sauce.

My two pieces of chicken. Nothing to shout about.


KFC burger ads.

Its hard to find places to wash hand in Tokyo. So they just provide the convenient wet tissue.

Metro: Tokyo metro Ikebukuro or Yamanote Ikebukuro.
Coordinate/GPS: 35.729535,139.714657

Comments:

  1. As far as I know, Japan is a country pay a lot of attention on their color and taste of the food, that's one of the reason why I love it, sushi is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete