Monday, July 23, 2012

390 Yen Restaurant @ Ikebukuro, Tokyo

I found this restaurant by coincidence. As I walking around, I saw this restaurant having all their menu display in the form of food models at the entrance. Choosing a meal seems easy and the attraction of 390 Yen, makes this restaurant the best choice. Finally, I get myself a cold vegetable ramen set with wanton here.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. Cold ramen is something new for me. The broth is normal. The ramen comes with egg slice, some bamboo shots, wet seaweed and cucumber.
Price:6/10(Moderate. However, I don't order the 390 Yen meal. I like something bigger portion which can make me full and energized :-) 680 Yen for the food shown below is reasonable).


Wow, I like the way they present their food. Colourful, nice and clear. Good for me who don't know how to read Japanese characters. Food models can easily tell me what I going to eat.

I choose this dish. Ramen with vegetables. This noodles serves cold.

Wanton with pork mince.

This two storey high restaurant serves many kind of noodles, ramen and rice dishes which starts from 390 Yen (MYR16).

Metro: Tokyo metro Ikebukuro or Yamanote Ikebukuro.
Coordinate/GPS: 35.730362,139.71532
Phone: 03-3981-0260

Comments:

Post a Comment