Sunday, July 28, 2013

Zum Spoeckmeier @ Munich, Germany

This is my first meal in Munich. Arriving Munich on sunday really left you with little options for dining. Not many shop open at that time. As I walking around Marienplatz, I saw this restaurant serving German food. Looks interesting and I decided to have dinner here. You can taste the authentic Bavarian German food here and recommended.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. The pork shank taste good when mixed with the double beer sauce. The potato dumpling has a unique texture and succulent. Their sausage is juicy).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. Pork shank at EUR14.90, wurstlplatte at EUR7.10 and 500ml dark beer at EUR4.80).


Pork shank.

Its a grilled crispy pork shank with double beer sauce, two potato dumplings and bacon cabbage salad.

The bacon cabbage salad is delicious.

The best part of the pork shank. Crispy pork with fat.

My first glass of beer. Since I am not a fan of beer and not knowing how German beer taste like, I start off with a small glass. Hacker Pschorr Munich beer.

On my second visit, I ordered wurstlplatte a pair of pork sausage with Sauerkraut. Juicy sausage. The sour bacon salad Sauerkraut is good.

This round I ordered Hacker Pschorr dark beer.

Environment inside the Zum Spoeckmeier restaurant first floor. Wooden and classic German restaurant.

Second floor environment of Zum Spoeckmeier restaurant.

GPS/Coordinate: 48.136681, 11.573813
Address: Rosenstrasse 9, 80331 Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Public transport: S-Bahn Marienplatz station.

Comments:

Post a Comment