Friday, July 26, 2013

Roasted Duck of Gold Mine @ Bayswater, London

Gold Mine is another restaurant which is famous for tasty roast duck in London. I have tried Four Season before in my previous trip and this time is to try on Gold Mine which some said its better than Four Season roast duck. Located at Bayswater, this restaurant have a very extensive menu serving authentic Chinese dishes. I am eager to try out on how good is their roast duck. However, on that day, the restaurant is very full and I have to queue outside the restaurant. Being standing outside for 15 minutes and feeling hungry, I decided to have the roast duck take away and eat it at my hostel instead.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. The roast duck portion for one person is huge and the meat is a lot. They provide spicy sauce to accompany the rather blend taste of the duck. I like their roasted spicy garlic sauce. However, overall the roasted duck rice taste is just ok and its too much fat).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. The take away duck rice meal at GBP6.40).


Long queue outside the Gold Mine restaurant. All waiting to try out their famous roast duck.



This is what people are waiting to have. Roasted duck.

My take away roasted duck rice.

Extensive Chinese meal menu.

Coordinate/GPS: 51.513403,-0.1875.
Address: 102 Queensway, London W2 3RR, United Kingdom.
Opening hours: Daily 12.00pm until 11.00pm.
London tube: Bayswater station.

Comments:

Post a Comment