Friday, September 27, 2013

The Crumpet Shop @ Seattle, Washington

Haven't had a crumpet until I came here. It is like an english muffin but crispier. It is buttery and much tastier than an english muffin.

Taste:8/10(Good. I don't even know what is crumpet until I have a try in this shop. I would say that their menu is quite creative with list of favourite crumpets, savories on crumpets and hot toasty crumpets. The menu that I choose green egg with ham is good. The crumpet is very natural).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Green egg with ham crumpet shown below at USD4.95 and my hot chocolate at USD1.90).


Spinach egg and ham crumpet with cheese.


Cross section of spinach egg and ham crumpet with cheese.

Nice shop settings.

My cup of hot chocolate.

GPS/Coordinate: 47.609031, -122.340477
Address: 1503 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA.
Public transport: Bus no 10, 47 & 49. Stop at Pine St & 2nd Ave.

Comments:

Post a Comment