Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Amy's Bread @ New York

Amy's Bread were recommended when I took walking tour for New York. This place is already in my to do list in New York but the guide coincidently stop by this place to have short lunch break. Looks like my list is correct on the places that I should dine and visit! Here is famous for their red velvet cheese cake but I didn't get a chance to try it as I tried their carrot cake.

Taste:8/10(Good. I was having their carrot cake and apple cider. Their cakes was moist and flavourful. The texture was nice and chewy).
Price:6/10(Moderate. My carrot cake at USD4.50 a slice).


Having Amy's Bread carrot cake.

I visited Amy's Bread of Hell's Kitchen outlet. I am having their apple cider as well.

Cupcakes, scones, donuts and cakes.

The price of the cakes here are quite reasonable by New York standard.

Amy's Bread of New York. Artisanal baked goods and cafe fare.

This is how inside Amy's Bread shop look like.

GPS/Coordinate: 40.730958, -74.002987
Address: 250 Bleecker St, Manhattan, NY 10014
Public transport: W 4 St station on New York Subway via line A, B, C, D, E, F & M.

Comments:

Post a Comment